Monday 1 April 2013

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - Pardon My French Leak Download

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - Pardon My French Leak Download 2013 Zip Rar Mp3

Artist : Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

Album : Pardon My French

About : Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! is a pop-punk, easycore band created  in 2007 in Paris, France. Current members : Bertrand Poncet, Paul Wilson, Éric Poncet, Mathias Rigal and Jonathan Donnaes. "Pardon My French" is their 2nd studio album scheduled to be released on April 30, 2013 via Fearless record label.

Genre : Pop punk, metalcore, melodic hardcore

Release Date : April 2013

Track list :



1. "Restart"
2. "Hater's Gonna Hate"
3. "Pardon My French"
4. "Between Your Lines"
5. "The Progression of Regression"
6. "Bipolar Mind"
7. "Reasons to Turn Back"
8. "Taking Chances"
9. "I Am Nothing Like You"
10. "Miles & Decibels"
11. "So Close and Yet So Far"
12. "The Best Is Yet to Come"

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - Pardon My French Leak Download :


2 comments: