Wednesday 6 March 2013

Lil Wayne - I Am Not a Human Being II (2013) Album Leak Download

Lil Wayne - I Am Not a Human Being II (2013) Album Leak Download zip rar mp3 two 2

Artist : Lil Wayne

Album : I Am Not a Human Being II

Genre : Hip hop

Release Date : March 2013

Track list :



1. "IANAHB"
2. "Curtains" (featuring Boo)
3. "Days and Days" (featuring 2 Chainz)
4. "Gunwalk" (featuring Gudda Gudda)
5. "No Worries" (featuring Detail)
6. "Back to You"
7. "Trigger Finger" (featuring Soulja Boy)
8. "Beat the Shit" (featuring Gunplay)
9. "Rich as Fuck" (featuring 2 Chainz)
10. "Trippy" (featuring Juicy J)
11. "Bitches Love Me" (featuring Drake and Future)
12. "Romance"
13. "God Bless Amerika"
14. "My Homies Still" (featuring Big Sean)
15. "Lay It Down" (featuring Nicki Minaj)

Lil Wayne - I Am Not a Human Being II (2013) Album Leak Download :


4 comments: